Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello new hair

Last week I went to a salon for a haircut and to add some colors to my hair :P I don't usually plan for a haircut or a trip to a salon, it is always 心血来潮 (spur of the moment).

Before



I have not dyed my hair for nearly 8 months and my hair has grown quite a bit causing the colours to look really messy.

Alf had a hair cut and dyed his hair purple too :D I chose the color for him as I was very into purple color recently and my highlights were in purple too heheh. But my phone cannot capture it well :(



I love how my hairdresser curl my hair, especially my fringe。 Gave me a back-to-60s feel :> I have posted this in instagram already but this is a double me photo hahhaah. I love this app:p



Really thankful to my hairdresser because the salon was supposed to close at 9pm but she had to stay until 11+ pm to finish doing my hair. Apparently, they have to serve customers that walk in before their closing time at 9pm even if they have to work overtime. Although my hairdresser had to stay back late to do my hair, I am still grateful that she did not do a sloppy job :D

1 day after. Got a lot of compliments from my friends and I am glad that it was money well spent :/



As usual, I need to wash my hair everyday, or even twice a day. So, I ignored her instruction of no washing my hair for 48 hours. How can I tahan not washing my hair for 2 days??! Cant stand myself sometimes too

1 week later. Quite a big difference right? My hair looks brown-er here in photo than the actual one.



The red is not too bright for me already and is slowly turning into darker red which I prefer it to be that way :D I think the lighting makes my hair looks brown here. But the bottom part of my hair which I have bleached it to be purple is going to fade off :( I know the color is hard to keep, oh well...

My hair is shorter now because it is layered in order to see the color difference between the top and bottom part and I am not used to it yet. Waiting for my hair to grow longer before I can do anything else again!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment