Tuesday, September 3, 2013

BKK: Hotel breakfast, Pratunam Wanton Mee

ALOHA~ Having the mood now to blog about my bkk trip, which is a month ago!

As mentioned in my Part 1 post, I've stayed in Salil Hotel which is near BTS Nana and they provide breakfast :) It's a small cozy dining place, nothing grand but they offer simple and very decent breakfast.



Milk and cereal for breakfast, I have always loved that:) They serve Green Curry/Tom Yam for breakfast too !!





I don't eat much for breakfast because I have a weird stomach. Usually, I don't feel hungry in the morning and if I do and have a hearty breakfast, I will feel bloated the whole day. It would really spoil my appetite.

#ootd Taken by my mum!



This is taken outside the hotel. You can spot the mini cafe behind :)



Do you find the place familiar? I am standing in front of Platinum Mall ;P Day 2 was basically spent at Platinum mall shopping. Yes, time for the men to get bored!

I was looking forward for lunch on that day as we were going to look for the much-raved Wanton Mee at Pratunam. It was lunch hour and the place was super crowded. So lucky that this place was not difficult to find and we waited for like 10 minutes only?

It was around SGD$2 for a small bowl and I ate 2 plates of it! I think this is the BEST Wanton Mee I have eaten and what I have eaten in HK is not even half as nice as this.





Must add their chilli!



Another MUST-TRY besides the Wanton Mee... Braised pork! This is supppperrr delicious I swear and my family was so satisfied with this meal ^^



This is the stall !



This is the address:
Soi Phetchaburi 19, Pratunam, Bangkok (From platinum mall, cross the bridge over to pratunam and turn to your left. See Soi 19 and turn to your right and walk straight)

XX










No comments:

Post a Comment