Friday, October 25, 2013

Babydoll Denim Peplum Top~ The Wallflower Shop

Going to dedicate one whole post on The Wallflower Shop's Babydoll denim peplum top because I love it soooo much!!

And I miss Taiwan so much too :'( Wore this top when I was in Yilan~ Sigh, I totally miss hanging out with this bunch of friends. We see each other everyday when I was there and I never got sick of them!



I was really really tanned just 2 months ago... I was in the sun for at least 2 hours everyday in Kaohsiung, but don't get me wrong, I love being under the sun :D





The cut is so flattering and I just love the back zip details <333

Its made up of light denim material and the good thing is you don't feel hot wearing it !

Every girl should have this classic denim piece! Get yours here here ! :)

Quote "katechiclove" to get $2 discount, valid till 30th Oct !

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment