Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Melaka 3D2N Food Trip ^^

Went on an impromptu trip with my econs friends on a 3D2N trip last week and I was so glad that we decided and booked everything so fast! I could say that the trip was very enjoyable because of the company! We were all very shui-bian and not calculative and it made things really easy:)

Upon reaching JB, we went to rent a car for our trip the next few days! While waiting for the rental company, we went to a random shopping mall for lunch.

Settled for Secret Recipe!









I always wanted to try their cakes and I finally did ;) I am too used to sharing a cake that I couldn't finish mine haha



I was quite surprised that the guys actually love cakes! I thought it was always a girl-thing. Guys who love cakes-plus point!

After lunch, we drove to JPO for some shopping! I bought a sling bag and wallet from Fossil and a body butter from Bodyshop. Some of the stuff there are really cheap! But I am saving some $$ for my BKK trip, so excited!!

We spent a good 3 hours shopping before we left for Melaka ^^ It was a 3 hrs plus drive to Melaka. We were so hungry that we decided to just stop at any decent place we could see for dinner.

TADA~ Chicken rice! The food was so so but we ordered a lot of chicken!!



SECOND DAY!~

We planned to find a cafe at Jonker Street for some coffee but we ended up walking along the streets because there were so many things to see!

Me and Ashlyn were busy taking photos :P

Our #OOTD haha!



Wearing The Wallflower Shop's Vera Peplum Top :)

Ashlyn's



WC was looking out for the famous chicken rice stall but it was closed when we found it :( but we settled for another stall which was awesome as well ^^



And the eating continued... With our Peranakan dinner whoooopzzxzx



SATISFIED! And we can't miss out on chendol, right?



And we ended the night at Hard Rock Cafe! Chilling with wine and snacks ;)



Kope-d some photos from Ashlyn :P

I think I ate too much heaty stuff that my wisdom tooth is causing me all the swelling and pain D: I was contemplating to extract it out 2 years ago but this time it is just too painful to convince me that I have to extract :(

Oh well, I will enjoy my BKK trip first! YAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment