Monday, June 22, 2015

Royal China Dimsum

Went for dimsum at Royal China last month because we have ran out of dimsum places to try. I have to say that it is not a wasted trip!



Ordered this Beancurd roll (non-fried) from their special menu and this is so damn good!!



Glutinous rice with chicken. The rice was so chewy and soft. *yumtum*



Didn't order the traditional Chee Chong Fan with charsiew and instead, we went to order the Chee Chong Fan with XO sauce. It was really special!! But I still prefer it with filling inside :P



My favourite dish has to be carrot cake! Must-order dish for my every dimsum meal. Heh.



We wanted to order all the dishes from the Dimsum menu but the waitress was super enthusiastic in recommending us their Roasted Duck, saying that it was their speciality. And being a big fan of it, we decided to order and it was soooo gooooood. I don't normally eat the skin but this was so crispy and tasty!

I forgot what was the bill but I thought their dimsum was quite worth the price?

That's all from me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment