Thursday, April 19, 2018

Bernard Cassiere Chocolate Anti-Stress Facial @ J Studios!



Was intrigued when I saw a video at J Studios showing chocolate spreading on the face and I was like- is that really chocolate?! And minutes later, I was told that I have the opportunity to try this Bernard Cassiere Chocolate Anti-Stress Facial. I was already dreaming about chocolate on my face and I was so excited for their launch!


Background about Bernard Cassiere Chocolate Anti-Stress Facial.





Targeted skin types- Stressed Skin, General loss of skin brightness, dehydrated and dry skin, Tired skin, Environmentally damaged skin (by UV and pollution)

Ingredients are mostly natural! The products they use for the entire process is made up of cocoa extract, butter cocoa extract and fair trade chocolate



WHEEE can you see, it's all chocolate!



Treatment process


1. Cocoa Beans Peeling ( Exfoliates, smoothens, Stimulates cell renewal)It contains granulated cocoa beans that help to exfoliate without being too harsh on the skin. Natural cocoa fragrance! (Pssssstt it really smells good too!)



The chocolate smell is so appetizing alreadyyyyyy. The cocoa beans were not too harsh on the skin too.

2. Cocoa Butter (Anti-Stress, Nourishes, Repairs)

When I went for their pre-launch event, they gave us each a drop of the butter and I was already impressed by how nourishing it was on the skin. Together with the massage, it helps to firm and lift up my skin!



3. Chocolate Fondue Mask (Antioxidant, Anti-radical, accelerates cell renewal)It comprises of melted chocolate containing 64% cocoa content.

Time for a chocolate treat!! OMG totally looking forward to this step! :D It was really melted chocolate and it was warm when it was applied to my face. I am always lazy when it comes to putting mask. But if I can put chocolate fondue on my face everyday, I will gladly sacrifice 15-20 mins of my time everyday to do this. It just don't feel like a pain! I was "busy" licking the chocolate off my lips while waiting and the beautician was like "Wa, I don't even have anything to wipe off your lips!" OOPPS.

Photos will do the talking now. I hope it doesn't make you hungry :P







Last step: Cocoa Nectar and Nutriprotective Cream

The nectar (serum) and cream help to hydrate my dry skin, repair and aids in cell renewal of the skin. The nutriprotective cream is also specially formulated to protect our skin from daily stresses such as urban pollution, sleeping disorders. The ingredients consist of shea and cocoa butter which helps to enhance our skin's radiance (especially effective for people with dull skin like me) and to have a more youthful appearance!




After results!





Honestly, I felt that my skin was more firmed up and there's a natural glow to it. I have very dull skin and hence, I will feel very satisfied if I see improvements on that!

Overall, I had an amazing first chocolate facial experience at JStudios and their service never disappoints!


If you wish to indulge and pamper yourself to an anti stress facial treatment, and what's more a chocolate-ly one- look no further. Bernard Cassiere Chocolate Anti-Stress Treatment from France is only exclusive at J Studios. You have to experience it yourself to understand my rave about this treatment! Probably the best facial I have experienced thus far, and looking forward to more experiences in JStudios!

For my readers- here's a better deal for you. From now till 4th May enjoy the facial at a promotional price of S$188 (U.P.S$288) by quoting "KATELOVECHOC" !

Details of J Studios:

2 locations

31 Haji Lane, Singapore 189224

Opening Hours: 10.30am-10pm Daily
Tel: +65 91828565


and for the Westies,

352 Jurong East Street 31, #01-131 Level 2, 600352
Opening Hours: 10.30am – 10pm Daily
Tel: +65 91828565


Or you can visit their website here for more details!

Instagram page
FB page

Contact: 91828565 for those who wish to find out more!

XOXO





1 comment: