Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Double Oxygen Honey Facial @J Studios

Ever wondered where to head down for a fabulous facial care treatment after a long haul day at work? I recently tried the Double Oxygen Honey Facial at J Studios and it was definitely as good as its name sounds!

Was very excited to try out this newly launched treatment because I have done two facial treatments at the place previously and I remember I always leave the place every time, very pleased with the results.

Upon entering the streets of Haji Lane, the J Studio outlet was easily visible from far. Once stepping into the shop, I felt that I was all ready to be pampered! The sleek design of the interior decoration coupled with the bright soothing lights projected a warm ambience in the atmosphere. The friendly staff at the counter greeted me courteously and explained the different packages available, including the Double Oxygen Honey Facial which I was here to try! Apparently it's only exclusively available at J Studio in Singapore and oh boy I couldn't wait for the treatment to begin after learning so much of its benefits!

Photos of the interior. Cleanliness is 5 star!!








J Studios have a few rooms with different themes. I was brought to Calendula Room with orange color scheme. It's very spacious!







All ready for it to start!



These are the products used for the facial. Since it is a double oxygen honey facial, the main ingredient used in the products is honey. My beautician was explaining to me that honey is the best ingredient as it suits most skin types, especially for people with dull skin like me. Bilberry is for sensitive skin and kiwi for brightening etc etc..



This is a before treatment photo with the sweet and honey sugar scrub on. As you can see, I really have very dull skin, especially my forehead area. I have to admit I am very lazy and I hardly put sunscreen on my face when I leave the house!



SHIOKKKKKK



This was what I was most looking forward to- Deep oxygen cleansing to remove all the impurities! This was also part of the process when I did their signature oxygen deep cleansing facial there, earlier this year. You can read more about it here

She started with my forehead first, followed by my cheeks, nose and chin.. It feels like a cold suction force, "sucking" away all the impurities and blackheads. It just feels so refreshing and clean after that!!





Mask time! That's a double layer mask on me! It felt very cooling and I fell asleep for that 15 mins.



The facial ended off with an oxygenating honey moisturizer and sunblock to protect my skin!

This facial is suitable for people with general dullness of skin, loss of elastin, accelerated signs of aging and under nourishing skin.
More soever, the treatment helped to remove small marks on my face due to detoxing of the dead pores, renourishment of my facial cells due to its regeneration capabilities and my complexion became brighter and well hydrated!


My face was literally glowing from the honey effect after the treatment!




Throughout the treatment, my beautician patiently explained each step thoroughly, from selection of the essential oil, removal of skin pores and even the type of soft mask to be used. The meticulous explanation certainly placed my initial worries to ease as I do have sensitive skin and so for those out there with undernourished skin or even dulling skin due to age complications, this beauty treatment is definitely a saver for us!

After a few days, I was still super impressed by how my skin lifted up and "glow" and I was so confident to step out of the house without makeup!

If you would love to give it a try, there's a special promotion for my followers!
QUOTE KATE1FOR1 for a 1 for 1 promotion!

Details of J Studios:

2 locations

31 Haji Lane, Singapore 189224

Opening Hours: 10.30am-10pm Daily
Tel: +65 91828565


and for the Westies,

352 Jurong East Street 31, #01-131 Level 2, 600352
Opening Hours: 10.30am – 10pm Daily
Tel: +65 91828565


Or you can visit their website here for more details!

Instagram page
FB page

Contact: 91828565 for those who wish to find out more!








No comments:

Post a Comment