Sunday, March 31, 2013

CNY 2013`

It's way too lag to blog about this year's CNY, but oh well, I just started this blog!

Every year, I look forward to cny cos its the best time to feast and to gather with relatives although I am v lucky and I get to do so every weekend. It is also an excuse to spend on clothes and go on shopping sprees :P It is also the time when my mother will be busy baking her pineapple tarts, egg rolls, cookies and many moree..... I am just v lucky who has a mum who can cook and bake v well hehe

This year is going to be the last cny that my grandfather is going to be around with us. He usually stands behind us to teach us mahjong or to even play together with us... :(

For the past few years, we have been rushing from one reunion dinner(maternal side) to another(paternal side) during cny's eve. So lucky to be eating TWO dinners. However, this year I followed my mum to her side for dinner while my brother followed my dad. So, I get to enjoy the full 9 meal course :)

This was some of the dishes we had at The Cathay restaurant located near Dhoby Ghaut MRT. The food there is really awesome! It was very crowded and there was still people queuing up even at 9pm!!

The menu

















Photos taken with all my lovely cousies on cny eve :>



大年初一 (DAY 1)

OOTD+make-up with no edit (my face looked SUPER ROUND)



My pretty cousins



Plus some of the guys..



And our yearly photo taking affair, had to squeeze everyone in! And, if you realize, the red thing is the container I totally was too panicky to fit everyone in till I didn't notice :(





After the whole extended family photo-taking session, next up is individual families with our grandmother! And here's my family :D



The so-called "All Cousins" shot, with one of my pregnant cousin and her hubby! She has already gave birth to a cute baby lil girl :)






With mums and bro, I look really short when I stand next to my brother






After which is my maternal side...





We tried to take a photo with my cousin who is still studying in London through skype. A photo within a computer within a photo, okay I don't really know what I am saying but how cool is this~



Didnt take much photos for the next few days



Till the next ~ Thanks for reading xx








No comments:

Post a Comment