Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lenas for lunch

Met up with my twinnie (Hui Ying) and yushu on Sunday for a short catch-up over lunch ystd. Sorry girls that we can't go to town or somewhere further because I am just so lazy and not well to travel :(

After deciding where to eat for quite some time, we decided to head to Lenas! It was my first time there and I heard quite a bit of compliments for the food there but was so disappointed. Here is what we had ordered...

Twinnie's salmon cream pasta which is too creamy and salty



Yushu's BBQ Chicken with fries which is just normal



And my ham and onion spicy aglio olio which doesn't taste like aglio olio and its even the chef's recommendation...



It's not worth it to pay like 16 bucks for the pasta which they probably use a lot of salt to make it tastable. I prefer Goemon's pasta more than this! And the portion is a lil too small for me, was still hungry after finishing the whole plate.

But what's perfect is that we can sit and chat comfortably there and some photos taken! Most of the clearer photos are taken from Erich's HTC phone. The images are way too clear compared to iphone's quality *jealous*






We found this picture v cute cos we are trying to 自拍 with Erich's phone but dk where to look.



With our pasta~ I know I know we always take photos tgt with food hahaha!

No Erich inside because he simply dislikes taking photos!

This was our simple lunch and I still love short meet-ups like this :) xx

1 comment:

  1. i just saw this! so sweet hehee :D
    love our meetups too! enjoy yrself and take care <3

    see you when ure back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete