Monday, March 25, 2013

公公我爱你

I dedicate this post to my dearest grandfather who has left us a week ago to somewhere far and up above. Yes,the news might be too sudden for some of us to handle, but on second thoughts, he has passed away peacefully without much pain..

To my dearest ah gong,

You will always live in our hearts and we will always remember your kindness and goodness to us. From how you always ask us to eat our dinner on time, giving us money to spend while you save and scrimp, and most importantly you have brought up our parents so well, cos each one of them is so good-natured and so successful now. You have taught us all the good values in life and we respect you.

I am so glad because a month ago, it was just you and me having dinner. And I treasured the moment that I was able to have private conversation with you and even “夹菜“ for you.

Photos are so important to me because special moments are captured and it makes you remember stuff that you will not want to forget. This explains my love for photo-taking~ Thanks to my cousin, we are able to "retrieve" some of the photos taken years and years ago with my grandfather <3





I know you have left us for somewhere better than here and I hope you will live a better life in another world, I know you will.

RIP gong gong, you will always have a place in my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment