Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Buffet at Kaohsiung

Our big feast during our exam week in NSYSU!! I am really amazed how they can be so stress-free and willing to fork out 4 hours of their precious time to eat buffet, rather than cooping at home to study! SALUTE~

We reserved places from this restaurant 1 month in advance because it is quite crowded, even on weekdays !

This is near Kaohsiung very famous night market, Ruifong. Plus it's just next to "Kaohsiung Arena" MRT!







Attack the seafood first! veryyyyy fresh!







Cheerrrrs! Red wine which I only drank like 2 mouths? haha cos I know I am easily drunk :/



What I will always look out first in a buffet ^^ I made the effort to even arrange them nicely hehe. They tasted as good as it seems here :)



AND AND, they have haagan daz ice-cream!! They tried to mix the ice-cream like how cold stone did and it was really thumbs up!





I love this family photo of us but too bad my eyes were closed D:



Very focused with his food



With my most adorable friend :P



We ended the gathering with a few group photos :D I am missing them soooooo much already D:





This is how we deal with stress for our finals, say YAY! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment