Friday, July 26, 2013

Taipei Part 1: Dazzling Cafe

Day 1 was spent at Dazzling Cafe, a very popular cafe for the locals and tourists to have their afternoon tea. The best honey toast in Taiwan would be here!!

They have several outlets all over Taiwan which you can find in their facebook page. Each outlet has their own theme. I went to the outlet at Zhongxiao. It's a pity I didn't take enough photos of the interior of the very classy cafe because I was too hungry, lunch-ing at 3pm :O We have made a reservation 3 days in advance and were considered lucky to have seats. My taiwanese friends told me that the cafe is so popular, that sometimes you have to make a reservation weeks in advance. o.m.g

I ordered a honey toast and it really didn't disappoint me ^^ It was 3pm by then so I didn't order their mains, leaving my stomach for dinner :P

It actually looks smaller here. It is quite filling and perfect for 3 peeople to share! This is SOOOOO goooood.



They have a minimum spending of 1 drink per person regardless of what you order.

My ice matcha au latte. Love the creamy matcha taste :D



My friend's mango drink. It was only available during the summer season when it is the harvesting time for mangos.















Check out their fb page(Dazzling Cafe) and I am sure you will see more mouth-watering honey toasts! Will definitely go again on my next trip :P

We took the railway from Taipei Main Station to Keelung night market after this and I will update more on the night market in my next few posts!

TATA~ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment