Monday, July 22, 2013

The Marmalade Pantry

Had a date with my mum last saturday and we went to try the much raved Marmalade Pantry! My parents are not a huge fan of brunch and they usually stick to chinese style breakfast. However, my mum said she was interested after looking at some of my instagram photos hahaa! So I decided to bring her there since we are heading to Ion Orchard for some shopping.

We reached at 1 plus and there was still a short queue and we waited for like 15 mins.



I ordered Eggs Any Style with bacon, sauteed mushrooms(love love!), baked beans, tomatoes and two pieces of whole wheat toast. I intended to try their nutella cupcake/cake but I was too full after this D:





I ordered the never-go-wrong eggs benedict for my mum!





Whatttt I LOVEEEEEE most was their JOY smoothie!!!



It was thick and creamy, very refreshing for me :D And it's not sweet at all! It is mixed with natural yogurt, mango, banana, soy milk and honey. I don't mind going there again to try their other smoothies plus a cupcake ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment