Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BKK Part 1

My BKK trip seems long ago to me now. It's my second time there and I don't think I will ever be sick of this place haha. This time I came with my family and grandmother. So happy that this was my second trip of the year with fam as we haven't been to overseas tgt for many many years :)

We arrived around 6 plus in the evening and our hotel's cab driver came to pick us up for a fixed charge of THB1000. By the time we settled down, it was already near to 9pm and we went opposite our hotel to have our dinner. We stayed at Salil hotel(recommended by lydia) near BTS Nana Station and the location was awesome :) They have a 24 hour free shuttle service to the main street(3 mins?) which is near the BTS and also pick up from BTS back to the hotel.

After checking in and unloading our luggages, we asked the driver to send us to the main street and we crossed over the road where there are a row of restaurants :) We were too hungry to make a wise decision and we ended up at one of the first few restaurants we saw!



Setting of the place~ I think it's more like a restaurant & bar, with more people coming here for drinks than to settle their meals.



My grandma and dad's must-have..

BEEER!



What we ordered :)













The food was disappointing and it was rather pricey(add up to near SGD80+. I guess it's a place more suitable for drinking :) Oh well, but we were too hungry!

The roadside food looked so much better haha!



There was a small night market there and we walked awhile after our dinner. My first buy from BKK! :D



I really love flowery pouches!!! So sweet-looking and I love to give them to my friends as souvenirs :)

Time to sleep, really tired from school D: Can't wait for Friday to come!

Goodnight XX





No comments:

Post a Comment