Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fish&Co

Fish & Co for dinner with Shu shu and Jianhong, like finally we met up!!

We wanted to have ding tai fung but luckily we didn't cos I just had that 2 days ago! I would usually prefer Manhattan to Fish & Co but after jh introduced me to the grilled fish, I was totally sold to it :P



The sambal sauce was to die for! They are very generous in their portion and I am still very very bloated now!



Shushu's order- cod fish. Equally nice too hehe





<3



My outfit for the night, in Shredded Top (white). Easy to match, esp with high waisted skirt ^^



Poor quality taken by my iphone :(

Anw, the top is available in white and black :D

http://www.thewallflowershop.com/shredded-top-in-white

Quote "shredit" for $2 off, valid till this sat 11.59PM :)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment