Friday, August 2, 2013

#OOTD (Last week of July)

Gona blog on my #ootd for the last week of July :D

Oufit for interview on Monday this week~



I love this blazer to bits, its so comfy and match with most of my outfits!

Dress from BKK / Blazer from H&M//

My first cut-out dress which I thought it might be loose at the waist, but it fits me perfectly ^^ I love the pastel colors combination <3 data-blogger-escaped-a="" data-blogger-escaped-href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhOoTPrhXWTlSPmdQIFxXtC1llaL1s4z0uS1xxCOaDEveWPNFs0Yowv_kz6A3_qV2n-OmZfe_P01xlSyKnlbQ2j6NUaTfYoo-KVsqe4tcDF6ajfohIoA51jCqewuW2bTtw7wJgd78fN4rM/s1600/1080251_10151624393463542_1732060308_n.jpg" data-blogger-escaped-imageanchor="1">

Dress from loveandbravery//

A casual top but flattering at the back! I can go to town in this hahaaah




Top from BKK/ Shorts from HK//

Outfit for dimsum at Sweechoon with the cousins!



Bronze top and skirt from BKK//

I have wore this dress for several times because I love the prints on this dress so much.... Love and bravery really sells nice dresses that I can wear to work~



Dress from Loveandbravery//

Outfit for school ystd! No shorts and slippers in NIE means that I have to wear semi-formal for now *Rackingmybrain*



Top and sweet hearts skirt from BKK/ Chanel Necklace/ Sandals from Tw//

Bought so many clothes from BKK, I need to blog about my bkk trip soon! Was so busy in school this week and I am glad weekends are here :')

Happy weekends all! XX



No comments:

Post a Comment