Friday, September 20, 2013

Coastal Settlement

TGIF! I can't complain enough how much work we have to do in NIE and it is only the beginning!! There's endless deadlines to be met and tasks to complete every other day D: Sigh sigh.

Although weekends are going to be spent on cooping at home and completing assignments, I am still glad that at least I have my own personal time. I don't have to spend the whole day in school (usually more than 8 hours) and I can squeeze a bit of time to eat my favourite food:)

Went to Coastal Settlement after my friend's recommendation. Had to wait for half an hour for my food!



My prawn Aglio Olio but not my kind of Aglio Olio~ I prefer it to cook with olive oil and garlic!



The fish&chips was not bad. Fish was very fresh but other than that, not that fantastic.



I think their waffles was the BOMB! The waffles tasted really nice with the dark chocolate ice-cream. YUMYUM, desserts never fail to cheer me up ;)



#OOTD ~ It is a skort and I love the prints on it!



Happy weekends all :D Need the weekends to catch up on my piling assignments... Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment