Friday, September 13, 2013

OOTDs ( Zara inspired Skorts, Stripe Dress )

Posting some of this week's outfit!

I love this mint pleated skirt a lot! I always have a thing for pastel colours :P Regretted that I didn't get this in more colours!



Basic Top BKK// Mint pleated skirt BKK// Be Glamour Necklace from The Wallflower

Get it here :)
http://www.thewallflowershop.com/be-glamour

This is taken by myself!! My mother was so busy making mooncakes that she doesn't have the time to help me take so I had to self-take. Not bad right? :P

It is a pair of Skorts and it really looks like an old-school kind of skirt. I love wearing skorts because it is not very informal and it helps when I have a lot of stairs to climb in NIE haha!



Pleated Skorts BKK

AND I finally got hold of this pair of Zara-inspired Skorts! Upcoming on The Wallflower :) The material is good and the fit is awesome :D Secretly happy that I resisted my urge to purchase this pair from Zara. It's really a staple piece to keep :)



Skorts upcoming at The Wallflower// Knit top from Love Bonito// Burberry // Tiff & Co

Another piece that I simply adore is this dress, launching next week or end of this week !! I didn't manage to capture the back of the dress, but it is a keyhole back detail with button :)



Dress upcoming on The Wallflower// Belt from HK// Armani

Stay tuned to the 2 awesome pieces!! Meanwhile, follow The Wallflower on instagram and participate in the contest now! (Details on FB&Instag)

TGIF! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment