Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kith Cafe

One of the afternoons was spent in Kith Cafe and I have always wanted to try their brunch and their much-raved coffee!

However I ended up ordering a plate of Aglio Olio while Alf tried their brunch! It doesn't really matter because we would always share our food :)



This plate of Aglio Olio tasted better than it seems and they are very generous with their portion. I love their mushrooms and they have cooked it with a lot of garlic!! Big fan of garlic although it makes your mouth stink after that haha.

Big Breakfast :D Although it's like a super late lunch!





Their sausage and mushroom are really awesome!! The portion is good for girls but I think guys might be a lil hungry after that?

AND AND, we have to order their coffee because Alf is a coffee lover. We ordered Espresso and I think it was a wrong choice, not because it wasn't nice but we would prefer to have a sweeter cup of Latte or Cappuccino :p And we didn't know their Espresso was served as a 'shot'.



My mandatory #OOTD hehe

Pardon my act cute face












Outfit
The Wallflower// Chanel // Armani// Sandals from Taiwan

I love this Skirt romper because it is very fitting(adjustable straps) and the length is just nice! Very comfy too ;) I am left with 2 pieces for this skirt romper. Kindly drop an email to admin@thewallflowershop.com if you want to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment