Monday, December 23, 2013

Wimbly Lu

Cafe hopping to Wimbly Lu! Have been seeing too much waffles photos on instagram and Wimbly Lu seems to have the top 5 best waffles in sg, hence I decided to give it a try ^^

I was apprehensive to go on a Sunday afternoon because I thought it would be very crowded but I was wrong. The place was quite small and there were seats available, I don't even have to queue! Probably I was lucky :P

Ordered their eggs on toast and their highly raved waffles~



The serving was really small and not worth it.



Cup of Matcha Latte on a rainy day~



The waffles was really good ^^ I thought Strangers Reunion was the best, but not until I have tasted this ! :P



And their Nutella Tart which was not so sweet and to my liking!

I would only go back for their desserts and not for their mains :)

#ootd



Wearing Love bonito top x The Wallflower Shop Sasha Skirt

Another favourite ensemble of mine lately ^^



Totally loving the skirt and the spag top that I kept re-wearing it!

I am totally enjoying my holidays ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment