Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mini Accessorize Collection by The Wallflower

As you would probably know, The Wallflower Shop has just launched a mini accessories collection and I am so excited to share some of the photos here!

I have worn this piece to death because the necklace is just drop dead gorgeous! I knew I had to get this when I first saw it hehe.



Have to take a selfie!



#ootd The necklace sure spices up my whole outfit!



So sorriee but the only way to show a more detailed photo of my neck candy is to take a selfie :P Do you know that rose gold is the new black? The colour is so unique and because it's a mix of nude and pink, it matches most of my clothes! Thank god for accessories!



Finally had the time for some nails therapy! Went home early on one of the weekdays and I didn't want to touch any work at all. Hence, I made an unplanned trip down to my manicurist to have some rainbow colours on my nails and also to treat my broken nails. I realized that gelish is very harmful to the nails because most of my nails were breaking after doing it for a while! This explains why I haven't been doing my nails because I wanted to rest my nails for a month(not v long though?) haha.

I love my nails! Makes me happy just by looking at it heh.



Wore a very bright yellow dress on Monday and all the people that saw me on that day were asking me why I wore such a bright colour to school. oh well, I said to "combat monday blues" and I really meant it! Yellow can really lighten your mood! I read somewhere that yellow and green are colours which can really boost your mood and make you happy! Well, I should probably try it again next week ^^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment