Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Asian Kitchen x Dainty Lace shorts

Was craving for asian food and I was choosing between Dian Xiao Er and Asian Kitchen. And because the latter requires lesser walking distance, my choice was clear :p

Dinner at 8pm is crazy because I was dying of hunger. A hungry man is an angry man, indeed. For the first time, we ordered more than usual. Went to the outlet at citylink.



Their famous roast chicken. yummehhhh.



I LOVEEEE this! Soft shell crab with salted egg yolk. This is a MUST try, esp soft shell crab lovers;)



And their crispy toufu! V appetizing and the skin crispy-ness is just right! Not too fried and oily.



Last but not least is... healthy vegetables. I am trying to eat more vege for every meal now but I was told that we should not eat vege outside because they might not be rinsing the vege thorough enough to remove the pesticide completely?
oh well.



#whatiwore This pair of dainty lace shorts is so comfy i've been re-wearing it so many times!



Couldn't stop gushing over the intricate lace details when I received it!





Didn't hesitate to bring this in after looking at how the zara models are looking so good with lace shorts!

ok! back to working on lesson plans.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment