Saturday, April 12, 2014

Play It Asymmetric Skorts

I am not a pants-lover, neither am I a shorts-lover. All my friends know that and they will really be surprised if they see me wearing pants. Wearing shorts/pants is so troublesome, when it comes to going to the toilet (don't talk about rompers).

I begin to appreciate shorts ever since I started working because I am so sick of being in skirts and dresses all the time. Shorts help to show the sporty side of me and ever since Zara launched their skorts, I am totally sold to it!

Here's a pair of an upcoming skorts that it's going to be launched at TWF soon. SO vesatile I can mix and match with my plain top or even better, printed top!





Pair it with a necklace from TWF. It was so popular that it was sold out very quickly after the launch.



Went to Antoinette on one of the days for supper and I was surprised that their crepes tasted quite good!



Pair it with another basic top! Should have gotten it in more colours. Definitely a classic piece to keep, stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment