Sunday, April 6, 2014

Turned 24

It has been almost 1.5 months since my 24th birthday but my friends are still showering me with gifts and so much love!

The 2 pandora charms that my friends gave me! Awwww thanks Ashlyn, huiyu+weiqi! <3



2 more glass beads (cherry blossom & field of daisies )added to my collection! They told me that they knew I just broke a glass bead and I needed one to replace. So sweeeet :D

No more shopping for charms this year *self-control* heh.

Brunch with my favourite girls <3



The food is meh~ Expensive and not worth paying for. Their truffles fries was the only saving grace. Worth it a try :D







My birthday falls on my first day of practicum and I was so looking forward to school! I guess it's because I am really tired of the long journey to NIE and the never-ending theories which we have learnt for the past few months. It's just overwhelming and I needed to do something more hands-on.

I got to leave school only at 4pm and I was dead tired from all the orientation and introduction of the school rules blah blah. Went for dinner at Au Chocolate as I have been craving for their truffle fries for a long time!

TADAH~ What we ordered:) I swear their fries are so good I can eat it all day, everyday.



Their pasta was disappointing though. Ordered Aglio Olio and it was quite watery and tasteless~



Say HI to my birthday "cake". People seem to grow out of birthday cakes as they reach their late 20s, but I am definitely not ;P



#birthday #ootd My fringe looks really awful here because I went for a haircut a few days before my prac started :(





"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing."
Coco Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment