Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OOTD: Sophie Crochet Blouse

Had breakfast at 126 dimsum this morning and their food is really mehh~~ It was my second time there and now I am convinced I am not going there for dimsum again!

What I ordered:



The wanton was really deep fried and nothing special~ And their custard buns are not half as nice as swee choon! And a few dishes add up to $18 :O

My outfit for the day :D

Made of cotton and its so comfy that I wouldn't feel hot under the sun! I can promise that the material for this blouse is sooo good!



Crochet details at the sleeve, so pretty righttt :P



It's available now online !

http://www.thewallflowershop.com/sophie-crochet-blouse-in-white

Quote 'katechiclove' to get $1.50 off for this top :) Discount count ends this Sun, 18/8 !

Shop at www.thewallflowershop.com now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment