Monday, August 12, 2013

R9 Cafe Taipei

My last update was on Taipei part 5, okay I know there's a lot of parts to it but I am so lazy to have a long blog post and squeeze everything tgt!

Gona blog about R9 Cafe in Taipei and continue my part 6.... very soon! :P

I really would like to intro this cafe to friends that are looking for sweet treats in Taipei :D Previously I had a post on Dazzling Cafe in Taipei, if you have not read it....

http://katechiclove.blogspot.com/2013/07/taipei-part-1-dazzling-cafe.html

Anw, this 2 cafes are the popular ones in Taipei and there's always a long queue for it! They are both known for their honey toast ^^ And of cos, you can try their other desserts as well, I guess it would be thumbs up too :)

It was a lazy day for me, hence I wanted to just spend a few hours in a cafe and R9 came into my mind. I waited for half an hour because I did not make a reservation D:

Bored and taking #OOTD This off-shoulder top is fabulous!! The paddle-pop colors made me more cheerful for that day (although it doesn't seem so in this pic) haha

Love the color to bits!





I ordered a healthy drink, kiwi fruit juice!



Iced Caramel macchiato, I prefer this though



And our Tutty Fruitty honey toast *foodgasm*





Macarons! And oreo ice-cream~



This is making me hungry :O

Oh, and did I mention, I really love my blog layout now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment