Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Wallflower Summer Collection II



We have just launched a collection and I am here to share some of my favourite pieces :D
My top pick would be our Wallflower Pleated Midi Skirt! I am so intrigued by the flower prints and what's more, it's also pleated! You might think that you have enough of midi skirts, but I am sure this one will definitely not disappoint you :P

More photos of the preeeeetayyy midi skirt ^^







Like how light-weighted this piece is <3 And and.. How can I miss out this Basic Striped Top!

So much love for this! I like it that the top is not that overly off-shoulder so that I can wear it safely for work. I will pair it with a plain black A line skirt for work or with a pair of jeans for dress-down days.

More photos taken in Seoul! Ahhh how I miss Seoul because everywhere is so #ootd friendly there :P









Okay my eye bags are kind of heavy in this pic idk why D:



Another favourite piece would be this printed skirt which matches any basic top well! I was so excited to own a piece of this because I was really sick of my plain work skirts and this piece is much needed for the weekend :P There's a hidden elastic band at the waist and its stretchable, giving a nice fit :D

If you haven't check out our new arrivals, here's the link !

http://www.thewallflowershop.com/whats-new

For my readers, kindly quote "katechiclove" to enjoy $2 off your total bill! Valid till next Sunday!

SEEE YOUUU :D
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment