Friday, June 28, 2013

Dimsum @Kaohsiung

A few days before leaving Kaohsiung, I knew I had to go back to my favorite Dimsum restaurant for the last time~

It is located at the MRT station kaohsiung arena (高雄巨蛋). Took some photos of the indoor sporting arena before dinner. Some of the concerts are held here because it can host up to 15,000 spectators!!















My OOTD















I love this off shoulder top because it fits me perfectly. Just any necklace put on and I will be good to go ;)
















Outfit: Off-shoulder top from taiwan x shorts from HK x necklace from tw
















Reached the restaurant after a twelve minute walk from the MRT, the address is on the menu ^^















Prices are reasonable, with no service charge, and free tea!















Prepare to get hungry :P

Cheese baked cabbage, didn't knew cheese can go well with vege haha















The tasty char siew su















My favorite dish and cannot be missed each time I am here- pan fried carrot cake ^*















Purple glutinous rice with meat filling















Another all-time favorite, custard buns!!



















Their spring roll was special and fried differently from the normal ones I have eaten, it tasted like Mc Nuggets to me, but still yummmmehhh















The bill for 3 people after ordering so much! Total up to SGD$22~



I don't have to miss Swee Choon while Im here anymore :P

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment