Friday, July 5, 2013

Honey toast ^^

Just got all my last semester results and I am proud that I have graduated officially!~

I am really happy for myself and for my friends who have struggled and studied hard for the 84734696394 number of tests and exams that we had.

On the day that I ended my last paper, I knew I had to celebrate with a good dinner and I simply enjoyed myself that night with a perfectttt one ^^

I was craving for honey toast after hearing my Taiwanese's friends raving about it~ Hence, I went to check out on this restaurant in Kaohsiung which appeared on the first few results on my google search for honey toast hahaha.









I was only waiting for my honey toast but we still ordered the dinner set since we had to fill our stomachs with mains first :)



Looks so appetizing rightttt !



My aglio olio but the taste is mehhhh~~



And TATA~ this is my Tiramisu honey toast :D



My makeup-less face



After spamming photos of the honey toast, the waitress came to cut the toast and this is what is inside the toast!!



Love those sugar coated bread sticks that were hiding inside the toast. Dip it with the ice-cream, custard and eat with the fruits and the taste will be awesome! :P

Can't wait to intro you guys the honey toast I ate in Taipei soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment