Saturday, November 2, 2013

Amanda Floral Spag Top

Met up with Lydia on last saturday and I haven't met her for a long time! Actually, is more of I haven't seen most of my friends ever since I've entered NIE D: Yes, it's really that busy. The last 2 weeks of Oct was only slightly better and I could spend some time catching up with my friends.

Had lunch with Lydia and we just sat at a place to talk before heading for some shopping! ;)

This is one of the precious photos we have because we always forgot to take one everytime we meet!!



My outfit for the day~



I am wearing an upcoming spag top from The Wallflower Shop. I am in love with this piece!! It is pretty obvious if you have seen me with this top thrice a week :P It's so easy to wear, you can readily pair it with a jeans, high waisted skirt or a maxi skirt!

More photos of this pretty chic top :P







And I hesitated for a while before I bought this arm candy! I resist to the temptation in the end and got myself one :D



**//Bracelet from Stradivarius// Amanda Floral Spag Top, upcoming on The Wallflower Shop//**

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment