Friday, November 8, 2013

Koh Grill and Sushi Bar

Was extremely depressed because I spent the whole afternoon on Sunday to finish up some work and I thought I was going to spend my weekend like this. And I told myself I had to get out at night for a good meal and to breathe in some fresh air.

I ended up in Orchard, hoping that the queue for Koh Grill and Sushi Bar wouldn't be that long. It was my first time there and I have heard many many people raving about their Shiok Maki being the best sushi they have ever eaten. I was lucky to queue only 40 mins for it.

The legendary Shiok Maki !! It's really #foodgasm !! The chesse and the salmon maki melts in my mouth :P



We ordered their fried rice and initially I thought fried rice tastes the same everywhere, but this proved me wrong! It looks ordinary but it's really tasty :)



I LOVEEE their Yaki Udon too! The udon is so chewy!



Don't miss out on the Shiok Maki, it's a must-order dish there!

After dinner, I had some space in my stomach to try Paris Baguette pudding, which is also much-raved. However, I did not really like it as it tasted like the normal pudding I can buy in Taiwan's 7-11 and it was quite pricey for this.



Nonetheless, I am tempted to take a photo with it because of the very nice bottle~



Wearing The Wallflower Shop's Bustier top which I pair it with my jeans from Topshop. I hardly wear jeans and it definitely means something when I am willing to splurge on a pair of Topshop jeans.

The bustier top has a slimming effect on the shoulders and the waist area :P





On a separate occasion, I wore the blue colour out with a high waisted skirt!




Quote "katechiclove" to have a $2 discount off the Rosey bustier top, available here :D Discount ends on Sunday, 11.59pm :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment