Saturday, November 9, 2013

BKK Part 3- Chocolate Ville

Continuing my BKK Part 3 today :D And my trip was in July.. Sorry for being so slow!

Lazy to write all the details, so my photos will do the talking :P

Going to recommend a SUPPPPERRRR awesome place for dining in BKK! The place is Chocolate Ville- Dining in the park (theme). It has a nice setting, with european style structure and backdrop. PURRRfect to spend the entire evening there with your friends or date. I spent close to an hour before dinner taking photos and it was not enough! The place is too charming :PP

Ok, enough of all the compliments. Look at the photos!



















AND the FOOD!





















Check out their Facebook Page for more details ;)

I am definitely going back to this place ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment