Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cafe: Saveur

Hello! I have been neglecting this space so much lately. I am so busy with work lately that I hardly have any personal time left D:

However, no matter how busy I am, I will reward myself with a good meal(especially during the weekend). Last weekend I decided to pay a visit to Saveur because so many of my friends have told me about this place. They recommended this cafe mainly because of its pocket friendly prices.



I have upsized the pasta because it was supposed to be an appetizer and the portion would not be enough if I did not upsize. It cost only $6.90 (exclusive tax) after you upsize! Reasonable right?





The food is pretty decent. I love their Duck confit and how it goes so well with the mash potatoes. I love their salted caramel lava cake more! I am a big fan of desserts and this lava cake really didn't disappoint me. I had many chocolate lava cakes but it was my first time having a salted caramel one. It's a bit sweet but overall I really love it!





Wore out Love Bonito's Clarisse Dress! It is so comfy and it looks nicer with no belt :) I am always in blue nowadays, even my nails are blue! I wonder if it's because I am having monday blues almost every day :(



I need to update this space more often! Back to lesson plans now!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment