Thursday, March 13, 2014

CNY x Random outfits

Photos of all my outfits lately :D

CNY 初一



So thankful for my few cousins who helped me with the photos because I was so fussy and I had to ask them to take a lot for me until I settled for this one :/
Anyway, red is definitely my choice for cny! (being superstitious here haha)

/Dress from lovebonito/

初二


I love the prints on this dress!

/dress from lovebonito/

初三


/top from TCL/skirt from ohvola

Some of the latest arrivals from The Wallflower Shop!



When I saw this dress, I knew I had to bring in stocks! The flower prints go so well with the white and it definitely stands out from all my other flowery dresses!

/Dress from The Wallflower Shop/



My favourite from the latest collection is the Oh My Love shorts! I love the pastel colours so much and it is so easy to match. The best thing is it is made from cotton which is suitable for the sunny weather in SG!

/Oh My Love Shorts from The Wallflower Shop/

And finally the holidays are here! So looking forward to my bkk trip which I have just booked like 2 days ago! ^^

Happy weekend guys :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment