Thursday, March 27, 2014

Post March hols

Back to school this week! It has been nothing but tiring. I had 2 observations this week and I really put in a lot of effort to prepare every lesson. I realized that teaching is not just going in and teaching whatever you like but we need to factor in every single detail such as planning for the use of whiteboard space. It takes hours just to prepare for a lesson which might take only < an hour. Thanks to my wonderful colleague, I still can afford to post my daily #ootds ;p TGIF :D





I have a soft spot for floral prints and I fell in love immediately upon seeing this piece ;p

#selfie #mondayblues



Went to The Tiramisu Hero on one of the weekdays and it was pretty crowded. Tried their Aglio olio and it was pretty decent. I chose the Chocolate Lava cake because it was the safest choice.



My second lava cake for the week, oops calories after calories.



They have this cute little corner that gives the very vintage-y feel.



Their highly raved tirmaisu in a jar. I don't think this is worth $7.50 (exclusive service charge). It is nothing but plain. Oh well, I might go back to try their mains only...





My love for skorts has not grown any lesser heh. ESP when you are stuck with formal wear for 5 days a week.

Have a good weekend all xD

No comments:

Post a Comment