Saturday, March 22, 2014

Oh My Love shorts

Review on The Wallflower Shop's Oh My Love Shorts

If you have been following my insta, you would have seen that I have been wearing this pair of shorts to death! I hope I don't sound spoiled here, but I would usually wear most of my stuff for 1-3 times only. UNLESS its super 耐看 then I will wear it a few more times.



And I don't usually wear collared top because it makes me feel very hot and uncomfortable. But I find it so hard not to buy this pretty swallow top! And luckily it was light and comfy.

More photos of the shorts, it's super lightweight and comfy because it is made up of quality cotton. Yes, cotton! I really miss how clothes in the past were all made mostly from cotton. What happened now? And people with sensitive skin could only wear clothes made of cotton. Hence, I really do appreciate clothes that are made of cotton now :P





This will definitely be one of the few pairs of shorts I will keep!

And good news to people who has been asking for a restock on this item! The Wallflower Shop has already restocked Brighten my day necklace!



Grab it before it's gone ;)

Share with you an upcoming dress that got me many praises on that day :D



Monochrome x Roses

STAY TUNED <3

No comments:

Post a Comment