Monday, May 26, 2014

BKK MAY Part I

SAWADEEKA~

Yes I went to BKK(again) because it's the perfect getaway for me, all year all round :P The only minus is that I ALWAYS feel broke after going back to SG sighhh D: I need to have more self-control!

Btw, I don't go to bkk to get stocks but just only to shop for myself because shopping for myself already takes up a few luggages! For friends and people who always asked me if I always go there to get my stocks, I hardly do. Most of TWF clothes are from Taiwan and Korea and we pick the high quality ones!

Back to bkk. I went to my must-eat places for the first 2 days here- Roast Cafe and Wanton mee.



Roast has the best seafood risotto and matcha latte! Although many people are raving about their brunch, I would think that their dinner menu is even more awesome :P



And my favourite wanton mee ^^ Ate this twice during this trip :P



Was so sick of taking the usual smiling #ootd and hence this is my back shot :P



Details of the shorts and I am thankful for this comfy light weighted piece because the temp there was like 35 degrees and I was really melting under the sun??





At Platinum mall and this was taken when I was acc the guys for shopping because I wanted to take a break from shopping(at the ladies' floor) before I go bankrupt at my second day :/ Yes, I am capable of that haha.

Anyway I really think that the prices has gone up generally, for shopping in BKK. The previous time I go there(which is in March), is like 300 plus baht for a decent top but now its like 400 plus baht?? Getting more expensive and I was really surprised why prices can differ so much within these few months? Guess is because more and more singaporeans are going there frequently which makes the demand really high?? Felt that I contributed a lot to BKK's economy HAHAHA.





Pardon my ugly feet because I can see all my veins :/

Did my gelish mani and pedi at union mall for only SGD$30 plus?? SO damn cheap! Furthermore my gelish manicure was gradient plus glitter?? I think it can easily cost up to $60-70 plus in SG! WHY WHY SG everything so ex!!

I have matching nails and toe nails now *yay* I remembered how I hate the colour blue so much last time but I am like everything also blueee now lah! Esp tiffany colour, such a nice shade of colour to resist!

For those who asked, there a lot of small and big nail salons at Union mall. Head straight to level 5 once you are tired of shopping and you will see that you will be spoilt for choices! Too many nail salons and I just went to a random one with staff that seems more friendly :P They were really patient and they use OPI too!

Guys can take the chance to rest their legs too :P

Ok, that's all for now! Will be back to update more on more recent bkk trip :D

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment