Sunday, May 25, 2014

Food for thought x Criss Crop Top

Food for thought has always been my favourite place for brunch and pancakes. I haven't been visiting the cafe ever since they closed their outlet at Queen street. The one at queen street has very good ambience and the place is actually quite big, hence even if there was a queue, I don't find myself waiting very long for it!

I was searching for a cafe to go for a weekday dinner and I came across their outlet at the National Museum of Singapore. I wanted to make a reservation but the person told me that there isn't a need to on weekdays. And oh yes, the place was too quiet and I could count with my fingers the number of people that were there on a Thurs night! The place was not even 1/4 filled and I was so happy because like finally we found a cafe that was not crowded? It is ridiculous to see a queue nowadays for almost every other cafes.



I had Aglio Olio and I don't think I will ever be sick of eating it all the time ^^



Mushroom Risotto which tasted better than it looks? Probably 7/10? :P



And pancakes is a must when you come to Food For Thought! Had the berries and chocolate pancakes and it was sooooo good! I would think that they serve the best pancakes in SG. (Definitely not the over-rated strictly pancakes.)



#OOTD Wore a basic criss cross top paired with a printed skirt. Much better if I could add on an accessory to it! Perfect top to show your collarbones girls ;) An upcoming piece at TWF! And what's more to say of the material? It's made of quality cotton!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment