Friday, May 9, 2014

OOTD- April

Going to sum up how I've been spending my second last week in school ^^ and HOORRAYY prac has ended!

Finally tried brunch @ Chock full of beans. Its so near my place but I always avoided the cafe because it's always crowded D:

Met Nicole on Sunday and because I wanted to go somewhere near, we settled for Chock full of beans. We were lucky to have waited for only 20 mins.





Ok, so the brunch menu offers a lot of selection. I ate the usual poached eggs with mushroom and it tasted so mehhhh~~ I love their iced matcha latte though cos the sweetness is just right!



#ootd In a comfy stripe top matched with a denim skirt. Oh how I love the colour blue nowadays :P



Wore Stella Embroidered Top from a past collection of TWF. Such a fuss free ensemble to a weekday dinner :P





My new heeeeels!! So excited to wear them out the very next day after I bought it. They are so comfy and I've been wanting to buy a pair of white heels for a very long time and this is the perfect comfy one! Yay good buyyyy happy buyy :D



TGIF outfit! Power blue on white. I so love the combi! Going to bring in this versatile top to TWF soon! Watched Spiderman 2 last week and yes I was so disappointed because.. I don't want to spoil the story :P Love Emma Stone to bits, she's just too pretty!!

OKAY BYE. Off to enjoy my weekend ^^ Waking too early, even on a weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment