Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pasta De Waraku

My family went to Pasta De Waraku last weekend for Mothers' Day dinner. I used to go to the outlet at Bugis but it has closed already D: I always love their pasta and furthermore, they really have a wide selection of pasta which I will never get sick of!



This picture sums up most of the food that we have ordered for 4.



Plus our small little dessert which is a tad too sweet for me. The matcha ice cream tasted more like milk than green tea.

All of us had a satisfying meal and my dad loved it although he was not so much of a pasta lover. Their service was also very good! Definitely coming back again! I hope they don't close their outlet at the airport anytime soon...



Simple outfit because I was so lazy to dress up and the weather in SG is getting crazingly hot.



Details of my trusted pair of lace shorts from The Wallflower Shop :) Those who have not get yours, you should get yours because it's such a versatile piece I have been re-wearing it for a few times already! The lace details are too intricate!! I kept it in both colours! heheh



Wore Aforarcade's Blake Ruch midi skirt out yesterday but yes, it looks more like a maxi skirt on me D: But I still love this skirt to bits because its so multifunctional. It can take me to work or to a beach or even to a wedding.

AND, people who say that short people shouldn't wear long skirt.... I don't see any reason why we shouldn't. Wear it with a platform or a pair of heels and it will definitely make you look taller ;)In the process of collecting more midis :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment