Thursday, June 6, 2013

Korean hotpot dinner

Three little pigs had a dinner date at this SUPER good korean hotpot restaurant ystd and according to my friend, she has been wanting to eat this restaurant since this year January as many people are raving about it~ I love this Taiwanese friend of mine cos she simply knows where to go for nice food and ever since I know her, I have been pigging out almost everyday :P

I went to googled for this restaurant and the first link that I saw was people waiting 3 hours to get a table :O We were more lucky though, waited an hour( reservation not allowed for dinner ) for a weekday dinner... Can't imagine how long have to wait on weekends!


Details :D

Korea Dubu House 淨豆腐韓式料理 (kaohsiung)
Tel No:07-221-5665 (Reservations for lunch)
Address:高雄市前金區中華四路352號(近捷運中央公園站,central park MRT)
Opening hours:Lunch 11:30~14:30  Dinner 17:30~22:00







We were too hungry and finished all these appetizers within a few minutes~




The 3 lil hungry pigs. Looks super .... w/o makeup



They only sell hotpot and their ingredients are flown from Korea, hence the much steeper prices.

All of us ordered the same thing: Cheese hotpot with pork and tofu (NT270, No service charge)





Really love the soup broth with cheese~ And I finished the whole soup although I am not a soup lover. So tasty omgzzz... We were all like telling each other "好好吃“ after our first mouth :p

Other soup base include curry, kimchi and the original ones.

And their rice is also served in the hotpot which makes it slightly crispy and to also keep the rice warm while we take our time to eat it~ Their rice is so chewy and the smell of it is fragrant from far~~



Ordered another fried pork pancake to share and oh man, thumbs up for this ^^



We finished this before our mains and this is the best pancake I've eaten so far compared to the many good ones I have always eaten in other korean restaurants *omnomnomnom*





Busy camwhoring~

My taiwanese friend's signature pose. She asked us to pose like that but apparently we failed and it was too ugly to be uploaded haha










This picture sums it all for the night and for the food :D



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment