Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thai food cuisine in Taiwan

The best thai food I have eaten in Taiwan so far is ”瓦城“(Thai Town Cuisine). I have went to several thai food restaurants here but there aren't many that I would consider to visit a second time. But Thai town cuisine is one that I would :D

Their service is E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T and for around SGD$20(if you are dining in pairs;the more the cheaper) you will get a very good meal! I went there twice, and both times are with my uncle when he came to visit me. He's a big fan of thai food and seafood :)

What we ordered







ah... I love their 月亮虾饼 <3



There is 冬粉 hidden below the prawns and they always go well when fried with prawns



My uncle's favorite is this pandan chicken~ Their portion is very generous heh



*Dessert time* Honeydew sago~ They have a lot of other desserts with coconut milk that is superbbbbbb toooo :P



Mad love my Katrina that takes very nice photos now :DD

Here's the link if you want to know where the outlets are located. They have stores all over Taiwan, should be easy to find :D

http://www.thaitown.com.tw/index.php?cid=3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment